By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use. Commission staff may revise these terms periodically. If you wish to continue using our website after changes to terms are posted, you will be required to review and re-accept the terms prior to login. If at any time you do not wish to accept the terms, you will not be granted access to the website as a registered user. Projects may alternatively be submitted for environmental review by mail or email, click Here for instructions.
2. The Commission reserves the right at any time, without notice, to enhance, modify, alter, or suspend the website and to terminate or restrict your access to the website.
3. If you submit a project for environmental review, the proposed project boundary is based on the project area that you submit. If the project area, location, or type of project changes, the project should be resubmitted if you wish to receive updated information for the revised project. If additional information becomes available, the review may need to be reconsidered. We recommend that projects be resubmitted for review if one year has passed since the most recent review.
4. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to defeat or circumvent security measures, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and/or the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
5. The accuracy of the information obtained through use of this system is dependent upon accurate information being input into the system by the user. Failure to enter accurate inputs may result in incomplete or inaccurate information.
6. Although reports or queries may not show records for rare species within the vicinity of a project, it does not necessarily mean that they are not present. It may simply mean that the area has not been surveyed or that records have not been reported to the Nebraska Natural Heritage Program.
7. The Conservation and Environmental ReviewTool web application operates on a complex computer system. This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features and for other like purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, system personnel may provide the evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials.
8. This website maintains a record of each environmental review search result as well as all contact information. This information is maintained for internal tracking purposes. Information collected in this application will not be shared outside of the purposes of the Commission.
You must accept these Terms & Conditions of Use in order to use the Conservation and Environmental Review Tool website and tools.